FOR ANY COURSE YOU CHOOSE, GET FREE 1 YEAR ACCESS TO OVER 100 IT ONLINE TRAINING…
Contact us on 44(0)1224491224 to get up to 60% discount on bundles.
What is ITIL?
This 3 day ITIL Foundation course will cover the key principles and concepts of ITIL, and prepare you for the exam. Passing the Foundation exams would help you achieve higher level ITIL qualifications.
ITIL course is open to everyone and no prerequisites. Before the course commence, we recommend you read ‘An Introductory Overview of ITIL® V3’. This will be provided as a PDF document.
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended to anybody who is interested in learning more about IT best practice.
Two days of classroom-based training covering the key principles of ITIL.
The course covers the following topics:
Service Management as a Practice:
- Good practice
- Efficient development of new services and the improvement of existing services
- Functions, Roles and Processes
- Types of Service Provision
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management
- Demand Management
- Business case
- Service Catalogue Management
- Supplier Management
- Service Level Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Event Management
- Access Management
- Functions: Service Desk, Technical, Operations and Applications Management
- Continual Service Improvement: Improve cost effectiveness and efficiency of service provision
- CSI Model
- Deming Cycle
ITIL Foundation Exam
ITIL Exams comprise of:
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Duration of 1 hour
- Pass mark is 65%
Why choose Tip Technology?
- Tip Technologies provide you courseware book with presentation slides, practice questions, answer templates and exam guidance
- We make the learning experience enjoyable
- We provide pre- and post-course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands-on, using real-world examples
Advantages of ITIL Training
- ITIL certified professionals earn higher salaries on average than those without certification
- The certification is globally recognised and vendor-neutral, meaning certified professionals can work within any IT department of organisation.
- Certified professionals stand out in the job market