Contact us on 44(0)7415620939 to get up to 70% discount. Get 80%discount on our test questions.
What is DATA SCIENCE?
You will learn:
The basics of Python programming which is the widely used programming languages for data science and machine learning.
How to apply the knowledge and use Python to analyse data and visualize data.
Battle-tested machine learning algorithms such as random forest and support vector machine.
Artificial intelligence and deep learning algorithms used for image recognition.
This course is designed for people with no prior experience who want to get started and get hired in this interesting field, But we recommend candidates should have the following:
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
Who Should Attend?
We recommend this course for anybody looking for a career in IT or looking to acquire Data Analysis skill.
This course was specially curated by experts in the field with over 10+ years’ experience. You will be guided by our mentor with hands-on experience until you get that data science job! So what are you waiting for?
This is a 30 hrs course with 9 module, it would include hand-on experience with real life projects like movie recommendations, predictions house prices, fraud detection, customer churn detection and many more
Module 1: Understanding Python Programming
This module introduces the student to the world of Python. We will guide you along in the things you need to know to get started from setting up your environment to basic topics needed for data science and AI.
- Python Environment setup
- Jupyter Notebooks
- Data Types
- Comparison Operators
- For Loops
- While Loops
- List Comprehension
- Lambda expressions
- Map and filter
Module 2: Data Analysis with Python
The student is introduced to data analysis using Python. The student will learn deal with missing data, put messy data in right formats for analysis and answer questions from result of analyses.
- Numpy Arrays
- Numpy Operations
- Indexing Arrays
- Introduction to Pandas
- Pandas Series
- Pandas DataFrames
- Dealing with Missing Data
- Grouping data
- Merging and Concatenating Data
Module 3: Data Visualization
In this module, the student will learn how to visualize data using different kinds of plots which is important in communicating the results of analyses.
- Introduction to Matplotlib
- Introduction to Seaborn
- Scatter Plots
- Matrix Plots
- Categorical Plots
- Distribution Plots
- Interactive plots with Plotly
Module 4: Machine Learning
This module introduces the student to battle-tested machine learning algorithms used daily by businesses and organisations for solving real-world problems.
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Support Vector Machine
- Random Forest
- K Means Clustering
- Recommender Systems
- Natural Language Processing
Module 5: Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence has become a buzz word in the tech industry today but what exactly is it? This module introduces the student to AI and how to use for real world problems such image recognition.
- What is Deep Learning?
- Installing Tensorflow
- The Backpropagation Algorithm
- What are Convolutional Neural Networks?
- ReLu and Pooling
- Cross Entropy
- Practical Image Recognition
Module 6: Big Data with Python
Dealing with very big data in terabytes and petabytes is a regular task in the industry and an important skill for the data scientist. In this module, the student will learn about the Apache Spark framework and how to use it for large data processing and machine learning.
- Local and Cloud Environment Setup
- Introduction to Spark and PySpark
- Spark DataFrames
- Machine Learning with Spark and MLib
- Linear Regression with PySpark
- Random Forest with PySpark
- K Means Clustering
- Recommender Systems with PySpark
Module 7: Interactive Dashboards with Dash and Plotly
Showing the results of your data science work using real-time interactive dashboards is an often overlooked but very important part of data science and AI. This module shows guides the students in the process of developing an interactive web application for a data science project useful for live client demonstrations.
- Plotly Basics
- Introduction to Dash
- Dash Layouts
- Dash Components
- Interacting with your App
- App Authorisation
Module 8: Final Capstone Project
The capstone project is an opportunity for the student to demonstrate the knowledge acquired in a real world scenario. Student will work towards project objective and deadline. Grading will be done and certificates awarded.
- Project Details
Why choose Tip Technology?
- Tip Technologies provide you course-ware with presentation slides, practice questions, and hands-on-labs
- We offer free coaching session to help you focus and excel in the direction of your strength
- We provide life time support so you never feel alone
- Get practical experience with real-world examples
Advantages of DATA SCIENCE
Benefit for Employers:
- Ensures your employees have the Data Analysis knowledge they need in today’s Data rich environment
- Shows your business is committed to having capable IT support personnel
- Data science is one of the most in demand skills widely needed by businesses and organisations around the world
Benefit for Employers:
- It offers great salaries
- practitioners get to solve interesting real-world problems such as movie recommendations, predictions house prices, fraud detection, customer churn detection and many more