What is Citrix NetScaler?
This course will provide you with the essential foundational concepts, knowledge and skills necessary to implement, configure, secure, monitor, optimize, and troubleshoot Citrix NetScaler systems within network.
Delegates should have experience configuring NetScaler systems. Understanding services, virtual servers, and policies. Experience with network devices, such as routers and switches, various networking protocols, and aspects of application and site architectures (such as DMZs and VLANs) is require. A bit of network security would be ideal.
Who Should Attend
We recommend this course for those new to NetScaler LB platform and those with networking background.
What You Will Learn
With successful completion of Citrix NetScaler 10.x essentials course, you will:
- Understand NetScaler functionality and capabilities
- Understand monitoring and reporting through native NetScaler logging tools
- Understand the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Understand the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management.
- Overview of NetScaler
- NetScaler System Introduction
- Overview of NetScaler Operating system
- NetScaler-Owned IP Addresses
- NetScaler IP Address
- Basic Load Balancing
- Configuration Verification
- Load-Balancing Methods
- High Availability
- High Availability Node Configuration
- Propagation and Synchronisation
- Policies and Expressions
- Policy Basics
- Basic Policy Components
- About Policy Bindings
- Content Switching
- Configure a Load-Balancing Setup for Content Switching
- Content-Switching Policies
- Global Server Load Balancing
- Security and Authentication
- Certificate Key Pairs
- SSL Offload
- LDAP Authentication
- Rewrite, Responder, and URL Transformation
- Understanding Policy Labels
- Policy Process Evaluation Flow
- Optimizing Traffic
- Advanced Monitoring
- Audit Logging
Why choose Tip Technology?
- Tip Technologies provide you courseware book with presentation slides, practice questions, answer templates and exam guidance
- We make the learning experience enjoyable
- We provide pre- and post-course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands-on, using real-world examples